Live an unforgettable experience swimming among whale sharks, the largest fish in the sea.
During the journey we will learn about the customs and traits of the whale shark, the largest fish in the world. When we find the first whale sharks we will distribute the snorkeling equipment so you can jump into the water in pairs of two, always accompanied by a guide. Regularly the whale sharks are accompanied by large manta rays.
Departure: 6:50 AM pick up in the hostel.
- Roundtrip transportation.
- Light breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment & Life Jacket
- Snorkel with whale sharks - 2-3 jumps into the sea with guide 5-10 mins.
- Visit at Playa Norte on Isla Mujeres
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Snacks & Light Lunch
Recommendations (What to bring?)
- Change of clothes
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Money (tips and photography services)
Duration: 7 hours
Frequency: Monday to Sunday (weather permitting)
Not Included: Marine Dock tax $15 USD