Paradise has a name: Holbox. Located in the north side of the state of Quintana Roo. Holbox is known worldwide for being the natural sanctuary of many species, in addition to the great diversity of birds that inhabit and visit it during the year such as flamingos, pelicans and frigates.
Discover through a boat tour its heavenly and quiet beaches, surrounded by surprising natural views and extensive sandbanks. Free time to explore the streets of the island, the colorful murals and visit the beaches.
Enjoy a select menu accompanied by a delicious fresh water of the day. After lunch cool off in the crystal clear waters of Laguna Yalahau .
- Round transportation in van with A/C (Pick up at hotel lobby)
- Bilingual guide.
- Visit Passion Island (30 min)
- Free time at Secret Beach (45 min)
- Free time in Holbox Island (2 hrs)
- Visit Laguna Yalahau (45 min.) - Includes entrance.
- 3 drinks on the boat per person. (Water, beer or soda)
- Lunch in an exclusive restaurant, with entrance and 6 options of dishes to choose from.
Recommendations (What to bring?)
- Sandals or comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Reef safe sunscreen and biodegradable bug spray
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Money (For additional drinks, souvenirs and tips
Frequency: Thursday and Saturday
Duration: 12 hours
Not Included: Nature reserve tax $350 mx pesos per person, life vest, lockers
Pick up: 6:15 am