Coba, Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen (4x1)
Enjoy the perfect mix of culture and adventure. Visit the Mayan ruins and travel back in time to enjoy the architecture, flora and fauna of the old world.
Visit Tulum, the legendary walled city on the seashore; that enjoys a privileged view of the Caribbean.
Continue the journey towards crystal clear and refreshing waters of our semi-open cenote, where a journey through Mayan traditions awaits you. Ending with a visit to a shaman who will present you with one of his noble inheritances: the Mayan ceremony.
You will visit the highest pyramid of the peninsula - Cobá and if you climb to the top you will appreciate the panoramic view it offers.
On the way back enjoy a quick pit stop in Playa del Carmen to see the famous street that is Quinta Avenida (5th Avenue).
- Round trip Transportation in van with A/C. (pick up at the Hostel)
- Bilingual Guide.
- Buffet-type food (Drinks NOT incluided)
- Entrance to the archaeological zones Coba and Tulum.
- Entrance to cenote Cuxtal.
- Visit Playa del Carmen
Recommendations (What to bring?)
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Reef safe sunscreen and biodegradable bug spray
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Money (For bikes in coba, additional drinks, souvenirs and tips)
Frequency: Monday to Sunday
Duration: 11-12 hours
Not Included: $100 pesos visitor tax at Coba ,drinks, life vest, lockers
Pick up: 6:50 am